KCA Home Page

Go Back   Kittredge Town Square - Community Message Board > Main Category > General Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-24-2006, 02:11 PM
KCA Member

Default Band Announcement

The three bands for CanyonFest have been booked. They are: The O'Brien Family Band, Pete Schmidt, and The Englewood Social Club. All are real excited to play and should produce one heck of a crowd!
Old 08-25-2006, 08:56 PM
KCA Member

Sounds great...what kind of music do they play? When will they be going on? Do any of the bands have a website?

What else will be going on at canyon fest?
Old 08-25-2006, 10:34 PM
KCA Member

The O'Brien family band has a website which can be found using google, they play bluegrass/Jazz......I hate putting labels on bands (they have won numerous contests that are highly regarded around the country so it is worth checking out their site. Pete Schmidt will be playing piano and may have some other musicians accompanying him as well. The Englewood Social Club played last year, but has changed since said time and and will be playing rock. Pete Schmidt goes on at 11, ESC at 1, and Obrien's at 3. Besides all that there will be games for kids, vendors selling goods and crafts.....prizes...etc. Its an Awsome venue for the whole family! It covers all ages and is VERY popular by all accounts. I myself have lived here since birth and have fond memories of CanyonFest so be ready to show up for fun and entertainment!